- Welcome to WP2Faster, a WordPress speed optimization agency. By accessing our website and/or using our services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”). If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you may not use our website or services.
- Description of Services WP2Faster provides a variety of services to optimize the speed and performance of WordPress websites, including but not limited to image optimization, code optimization, and caching solutions. Our services are intended for use by businesses and individuals who own or operate a WordPress website.
- Payment and Refunds Our services are offered on a prepaid basis. Payment must be made in full before any work is begun. We do not offer refunds for any services once work has begun. If you are not satisfied with the results of our services, we will work with you to make any necessary adjustments.
- Limitation of Liability WP2Faster shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our services.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold WP2Faster, its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our services.
- Changes to Terms of Service WP2Faster reserves the right to make changes to these Terms of Service at any time without notice. Your continued use of our website and services following any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- Governing Law These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delhi, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Contact Information If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at [email protected]
Thank you for choosing WP2Faster for your WordPress speed optimization needs.